|resources:||Home Installation Bugs ToDo Screenshots|
- Updated for compatability with FF2. Thanks to Kwan@userstlyes.org.
- Fixed bug with RSS icon in URL bar in FF1.5beta
- Added compatibility for newer versions of FF.
- Rounds Find toolbar by default, fixed minor bugs.
- All toolbars should now work due to changes CSS layout. Experimental options added with the ablity to round the find toolbar, and the history and bookmarks sidebars.
- Included compatibility for 10 more toolbars (see compatibility list)
- Now compatible with the Yahoo! Companion extension.
- Now compatible with the Resize Search Box extension.
- The CSS has been completely tidied up resulting in much more efficient code. It has resolved many issues with Themes, and has removed the security icon overlap bug. This is not to say that it hasn't perhaps introduced new bugs, but at least they will be much easier to fix now! The end user may not see much difference for the rather large version number skip, but the code has varied quite a bit.
- Added dialog box for switching on/off rounding of URL bar, search bar, and Googlebar separately.
- Now uses default browser skin security icons.
- Fixed issues with googlebar.
- Added extension icon and about dialog - Just general tarting up.
- Fixed bug in URL bar where there was a gap between the bar and the left cap. Also included rdf location for automated updates!
- Found much better code from the MozillaZine forum - Presumably where Colin nicked it from! Now supports secure sites (yellow background), and broken-from-secure (red background).
- First attempt. A rip straight from Colin Grady's code, and packaged into xpi.